About Andrew Kiellerman, M.D.
Andrew Kiellerman, M.D. at Hormonal and Functional Restoration Clinic began his journey on the path to better health management five years ago when issues in his personal health lead him away from the traditional allopathic method to treating disease. Practicing for over 25 years, Andrew Kiellerman, M.D. is trained as a Family Medicine doctor. Initially, changing to a more lifestyle orientated approach led to better health both for himself and his patients.
However, he soon realized that everyone is unique and dealing with chronic, complicated problems requires a more individualized and personalized focus. It also requires a “Sherlock Holmes” style in investigating and determining the causes of illness, an approach that the Functional Medicine model serves and has been fundamental in revitalizing his approach to medicine.
Some of Doctor Kiellerman’s training and Experience includes:
- Doctor Kiellerman is currently training with and a member of the Institute of Functional Medicine and the Functional Medicine University
- He completed his BHRT Certification Part 1 with Doctor Neal Rouzier June 2015
- AFMCP (Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice) March 2015, Energy, Hormone, and Cardio-metabolic Modules 2014
- He provides Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy programs and consultations
- He provides Nutrition, Lifestyle and Weight Loss consultation at Hormonal and Functional Restoration Clinic
- Chelation Certification 2014 American College for the Advancement of Medicine
- Age Medicine Management certification through Cenegenics Institute (2010, 2012)
- BHRT consultations Clinic for Advanced Health, Oshawa (2013-14)
- Doctor Kiellerman had preceptorship with Doctor Erica Schwarz (2012)
- He is a certified fitness trainer International Sports Sciences Association (2013)
- Doctor Kiellerman is a certified clinical hypnotist Ontario Hypnosis Centre (2012)
- Family Physician Edmonton (1989-1993), Victoria BC (1993-2012), southern Ontario (2012-2014)
- Medical Officer and Diving Medical Officer Edmonton (1989-1992)
- Intern and Family Medicine Residency 1987-9 Saskatoon
- MD Kopernicus Medical academy, Krakow, Poland 1983
- He graduated with honors and received a Bachelor’s of Science at Trent University in 1972
At Hormonal and Functional Restoration Clinic, Andrew Kiellerman, M.D. can treat a wide variety of conditions, and some of the health concerns that he can help to improve include:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Energy problems
- Immune issues
- Digestive problems
- Cardio-metabolic issues
- Thyroid imbalances
- Adrenal problems
- Female hormonal imbalances
- Male hormone deficiencies
- Accelerated aging
- Coronary Artery Disease
To learn more about the services offered and the conditions that can be treated at Hormonal and Functional Restoration Clinic, contact Andrew Kiellerman, M.D. today to schedule a free consultation!